PALO ALTO, Calif., Feb. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq: JIVE), today announced the latest release of its industry-leading internal and external community products, including a consumer-inspired redesign of its entire product portfolio and new optimized processes to highly engage employees, customers and partners. Additional features like peer-to-peer recognition, improved SEO, global translation capabilities and updates to Jive's purpose-driven apps deliver a complete, engaging experience that drives brand affinity for external communities and employee engagement for its interactive intranet offering.
"A great user experience is critical in driving adoption, enabling productivity, and providing the ultimate work experience, whether for employees, customers or partners," said Ofer Ben-David, executive vice president of engineering at Jive. "And just as important, these experiences have to be just as vibrant from a mobile standpoint as from a desktop. Jive is where our customers get their work done, day in and day out. With our latest releases, we are delivering an exceptional experience across every device."
Latest Jive-n interactive intranet release unites, engages and delights employees for better business outcomes. Jive customers have already seen dramatic improvements in how employees work better together. A recent survey of Jive customers found that 95% feel more connected to their colleagues and 90% have reduced onboarding time for new employees. New features released today further optimize work processes by more deeply engaging a company's most valuable resource – its people.
- Visually appealing core content: Newly redesigned blog posts inspire the user at first glance, while ideas and polls make the most popular items pop. This release also brings photos and videos to the forefront making it possible to build and share collections of photos. These visual assets bring teams closer, making it easier to communicate complex ideas and processes.
- Showcasing the most active, relevant content: For this release, intelligent stream views highlight the most active content as it relates to the viewing user. This feature increases overall engagement by enabling custom email digests of activity streams in order for users to better manage the influx of news and prioritize what matters most.
- Improved events collaboration: Users can easily identify the events that applies to them based on the event categories and colors. The new Events experience creates pervasive engagement among employees.
- The entire intranet in your pocket: With Jive Daily, the flagship mobile app for Jive-n cloud, the entire workforce can create, edit, comment, share, browse, search and vote – all while on-the-go. In addition, Jive's other purpose-driven mobile apps have also received new updates, including a new user interface for Jive Circle and a new group chat feature for Jive Chime.
"The rapidly changing nature of work has deeply impacted just about every aspect of business – especially when it comes to engaging employees," said Tim Wike, vice president of communications platforms at Thomson Reuters. "By utilizing Jive to create our own 'Hub', we are enabling employees to connect, collaborate and work better together."
Latest Jive-x release transforms prospects into customers and customers into advocates. Companies have reported significant improvements in driving brand awareness using Jive-x, including a 30% increase in customer satisfaction and 70% reduction in operation and support costs. Jive-x provides a connected digital hub that delivers the right conversations in a fully branded experience.
- Seamless support ticketing experiences: Jive-x support centers now integrate with ServiceNow's ticket management system, providing community members with a single experience to search existing knowledge, ask the community for help, and work with a support person. This builds on Jive's broad portfolio of deeply integrated applications including Zendesk.
- Improved SEO for more reach and engagement: Jive-x customers report that 80% of their traffic comes from organic search. Today, Jive-x community's communities are even easier to find on Google search with auto-populated Google site link and video sitemap codes.
- Helpful translation services: Jive-x now enables users to read content in whatever language they choose. With one click, community members can translate content and comments using popular translation services like Google Translate, Microsoft Translator and Lionbridge.
For more information about the latest release of Jive, please visit: http://www.jivesoftware.com/products/
In addition to this release of its internal and external community products, Jive also announced new, tailored packages for businesses and vertical industries built on the JiveWorkHub.
About Jive Software
Jive (Nasdaq: JIVE) is the leading provider of modern communication and collaboration solutions for business. Recognized as a leader by the industry's top analyst firms in multiple categories, Jive enables employees, partners and customers to work better together. More information can be found at www.jivesoftware.com or the Jive News Blog.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160203/329561
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160203/329562
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130827/MM70466LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/simple-smart--beautiful-jive-delivers-enriched-interactive-intranet-and-customer-advocate-products-across-devices-300215060.html
SOURCE Jive Software
Kelly Musgrave, Jive Software, 650/319-1979, email@example.com, Marcelo Vilela, Text 100 for Jive Software, 415/593-8419, firstname.lastname@example.org